Monday, February 14, 2011

First sign! and Happy Valentine's Day!

A few times this morning Ben seemed to be making the potty sign - and then just now, he was doing it again and I put him on and he PEED! So awesome! I can't believe Ben can not only potty, but he can also tell us he needs to! Also, it's been at least a good 3 or 4 days since he has pooped in his diaper!!!

Carla, I'm happy to say I cannot remember the last time you had an accident! I have been waiting for that! You often have dry nap-time diapers too! Oh, yesterday while eating popcorn at Gramma M's, you pointed out that the popcorn looks like a penis! I think she is right!

Anna had her Valentine show/party at school today! So cute!!! Such a big girl!!! You and Carla had matching penguin red and pink striped outfits and pretty new matching Valentine heart shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment