Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bossy Anna, etc

Anna and Carla were playing and Anna said "You should do ....such and such at once or no candy for you for a week!" (I have said this to Anna exactly twice in her life for gobbling up cookies right as I am telling her not to and laughing about it...another story). Carla's response: "I don't want any candy!" Anna's reply, "You should do ... or else LOTS of candy for you for one weeek!!!!"

By the way, I'm just getting to October videos of the kiddos - and it's amazing how much better Carla is talking just since then! She is all out full sentences, like tonight when Mike had her on his shoulders "don't let go of me Daddy so I don't fall down on the ground"

Carla lately has been singing lots of songs, but the funny, new change is that now she is always singing them with all the lyrics beginning with the same letter ...it's fun to do and funny, you should try some time! Ex: Bow, bow, bow, bor boat, bently bown ba beam, bearily, bearily, .... you get the idea :)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment