Thursday, December 16, 2010

Donuts

Anna with Mike in the grocery store yesterday: asking for every treat she could see, and then her whole face lit up and she turned to Mike and said "I know what you will say yes to! DONUTS!!!" and then they bought a donut :)

Carla broke a delicate decoration yesterday and we didn't yell at her, just talked calmly with her about it, and she said "I'm not going to cry; I'm just going to talk." It was cute, since lately, she runs off and curls up in a ball, and says "I'm just going to cry...". So sad.

Ben, hmmm, you are very ticklish and were giggling lots today. You love your exersaucer and chew on everything you can get your hands on! Including fabric things -- which seems so yucky to me. You're reaching out a lot too, getting big :)

No comments:

Post a Comment